Sights in the City we love: the sundial right outside of St. Katherine’s Dock.
- Public bicycles are called “barclays”
- The city tends to be a little formal in its attire, so bust out your poshest outfit.
- Tips are usually included on most checks, but if not, a pound or two at most will do.
- Chips are french fries, Crisps are potato chips, and Sarnies are sandwiches.
- The main airport is Heathrow. The Gatwick terminal is the gateway to most European flights and Stanstead and Luton terminals handle the smaller airlines.
- Black cabs will get you where you need to go quickly, but you’ll have to pay! To save some cash have your hotel or restaurant call a local mini cab for you.